Here is my Review with my Son Kamren:
Check out their web page www.babypinch.com
What I liked about it:
- Soothing Teething Cookie Recipe
- Easy to clean and sterilize right in the dishwasher
- Your baby will be so happy
Here is what it looked like right out of packaging:
I really like the packaging and that the bag is reusable.
Everything outside the bag.
Up close look at the silicone rubber beads.
More of the other size silicone breads.
The whole necklace fits in my hand.
About the Product
• 100% Safe for babies: Eco-friendly food-grade FDA-approved silicone; Chew-Choos are free of BPAs, Phthalates, cadmium, lead, latex or any other harmful toxins
• Soothing relief: soft yet firm and faceted texture helps reduce drooling; Natural method to manage teething pain and tenderness while providing a good sensory experience for your child; Can be frozen or cooled just like traditional teethers
• Baby shower gift idea: Best accessory for wearing baby wrap; entertains curious nurslings who might otherwise pull hair and scratch; No one will guess its dual purpose as a droolery piece since it is equally fashionable.
• Sanitary: Chew-Choos is a great alternative to regular teether toys that inevitably end up on unsanitary floors. These are hygienic, hypoallergenic and resistant to bacteria. Dishwasher safe and easy to clean by hand with soapy water and toothbrush.
Comfortable: Chic jewelry that is adjustable to your preferred length; includes a sturdy breakaway safety clasp (pvc); Has bare cord at the nape of the neck to prevent tangling and pulling hair
To buy this click the link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010DDEMVG?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title#productDetails