I got Midori Spring Tea to review. I love the taste and not hard to brew. I have attached a video of how to brew from Midori Spring YouTube page.
- easy to brew
- TASTE AWESOME
- Smells good
- I wish the brewing kit came with
- I would be good and other flavors too
Here’s the video:
Please visit http://www.midorispring.com/faq/
Here is some information about the Tea:
- BODILY BENEFITS ✪ Our premium grade Matcha is rich in antioxidants, over 137x the EGCG levels that of regular steeped tea. Organic Matcha has been shown to help (1) Increase energy levels (2) Help reduce stress and improve mental alertness (3) Support metabolism and help with weight loss 4) Support immune system and helps reduce inflammation. (5) Help the body cleanse of harmful elements.
- THIRD PARTY CERTIFICATIONS ✪ USDA Organic Certified by NOP Via OCIA International Agreement, JAS Organic Certified by OCIA, OU Kosher Certified, VEGAN.ORG Certified. In addition, Midori Spring Ceremonial Grade Organic Matcha is also GLUTEN FREE, GMO FREE, and contains no pesticides, soy, wheat of any kind
- ENHANCED PACKAGING ✪ Our packaging is formulated to maintain optimal freshness and to provide effortless handling. The Matcha is stored in a food grade tin and sealed with a pull top and lid. Once the pull top is removed, the Matcha should be stored in the fridge with the lid on to maintain freshness and eliminating the nuisance of the bag.
- FIRST CLASS QUALITY ✪ For the matcha drinkers who are looking for the FINEST Ceremonial Grade Matcha powder. This 1st flush (1st harvest) Matcha is rich vibrant green in color, sweet in aroma with smooth earthy flavors. Our production processes are second to none. Carefully selected and grown in shaded facilities. Once the BEST tea leaves have been selected, they are gently blown and cooled. The selected leaves are then grinded by a Mikage Stone Mill to produce delicate delicious final powder.
- 100% QUALITY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE ✪ Sourced from the most prestigious tea gardens in Japan, our production facilities are designed to maximize the oxygen flow to the roots and to provide shaded sunlight, allowing tea leaves to naturally expand to collect more sunlight. We at Midori Spring believe in our products 100%. However, our customers are important to us. If you are not 100% satisfied with our product, please contact us immediately for a full refund or exchange. We are here for any questions or concerns
Midori Spring’s Ceremonial Gold Matcha is rich, smooth and creamy with a hint of sweetness when brewed traditionally. This premium product is Ceremonial Grade and is Organic (USDA, JAS), Vegan and Kosher (OU) Certified. We only select the best raw material from our tea gardens mostly from Aichi and Kagoshima in Japan and maintain the highest standards in production. Our Matcha has a fresh, sweet, green-vegetable-like aroma. The colour is a vibrant emerald green. Only high quality Ceremonial Grade Matcha encompass these features. You can enjoy Midori Spring’s Ceremonial Gold Matcha the traditional way by brewing or you can create your own Matcha inspired recipe. Whichever style you choose to have your Matcha, you can experience the many health benefits it has to offer since Matcha is a Superfood.
There are many immediate and long term health benefits when consuming Matcha, which include: increase in energy without the jitters, reduce stress and improve mental alertness, improve metabolism and help with weight loss, boost immune system and reduce inflammation and help the body cleanse of harmful elements. Give back to your health and embrace the power of Matcha.