I have a Mac computer and one thing that I hate about it is a fact they didn’t have CD-ROM. Now I know you can buy a Mac with a DVD-CD Rom. But it jumps the price of the computer way up.
The external DVD drive works great with the Mac computer. All you have to do is plug in the USB cord to any port and you’re able to download music onto a CD using the Rom drive.
Here are some more photo’s!
* √ This cd dvd drive is compatible with WindowsXP / Windows 2003 / Windows 8 Vista / 7, Linux, Mac10 OS, Macbook Pro with el capitan – os x 10.11
* √ This external dvd drive, external cd drive supports plug and play. No need to install any driver – Fully compatible with USB 2.0 / USB 1.0
* √ This dvd drive, cd drive is powered by attached USB connector no need for any other power source or to install any driver program, just connect it to any PC or MAC with the USB connector, then it will read the disc automatically.
* √ This superdrive, external dvd burner is for PC, ultrabook or netbook you can playback CD and DVD, and record CD and DVD which will give you perfect effect when you are watching DVD videos, installing software, or create backup discs, etc.
* √ This ultra slim external dvd cd rom drive adopted with USB 2.0 technology allows for faster data transfer speed than the USB 1.0 but it is compatible with USB 1.1 ports
Click Here to buy: