I have a cool recipe for Peppermint Sha Butter Lip balm. I found it on this really cool site call Pinterest. You can really find anything on that site. I put a twist on the recipe to make it my own. I just used what I had on-hand. I hope you try it out for yourself.
2 teaspoons of organic beeswax
1.5 teaspoons of organic coconut oil
1.5 teaspoons of organic coco butter
1 teaspoon of unrefined shea butter
4 teaspoons of organic olive oil
optional: natural color and/or pure essential oil like mint or orange for flavor
Melt all ingredients in a double boiler. You can use a metal bowl and small pan of water if you do not have one.
Whisk as everything melts. Be careful to not overheat and remove once the beeswax has become liquid.
Pour into tubes or pots using a plastic funnel.
Allow to cool and cap when filled.
Add your custom labels.
Here is a Youtube video of another way to make lip balm.
Peppermint Lip Balm Recipe
DIDNT HAVE organic beeswax
2 teaspoons of organic coconut oil
2 teaspoons of organic coco butter
2 teaspoon of unrefined shea butter
4 DROPS of organic peppermint oil
- Set of 25 mini clear plastic jars with lids.
- Jar capacity: 10 g. Dimensions: 1.48 inches diameter by .75 inches high.
- Perfect for sampling or storing eye-shadows, makeup, creams and other cosmetics.
- Easily screws together for compact storage of acrylic powder, liquids, nail designs and much more.
- Made of high quality PS material.